
Catalina is three years old today!! I hope that she has the most wonderful and perfect day because goodness knows she deserves it. We are very sad that we can't be with her, but, as we were reminded yesterday, this will be the last birthday that we'll miss out on. We sent a package with gifts for the birthday girl and baby Gus. We also sent disposable cameras, so hopefully we'll get some photos of her birthday. We're calling her a little later to wish her a wonderful day. I can hardly wait to hear her sweet voice!!
One other quick update...we received the results of Catalina and Gus's DNA testing. It's a match, so we are hoping that the wheels are in motion for our Embassy pre-approval. It would be really great to get word of it before our trip!
Happy Friday to you and happy birthday to our precious little girl!

2 comments:
We check your blog almost EVERY day, and we're SO excited about everything! We can't wait to meet Cati and Gus. We love them already! Hablaré con ellos en español, y Anne hablará con ellos en "Baby-Talk"!!! Love you, Georgie and Ted and Anne
Hi Abbs!! Just wanted to let you know that I will religiously check your blog BEFORE Trent's every day! I absolutly cannot wait to meet precious Cati and Gus. They are little angels!! Love you bunches. Jones
Post a Comment