Yes, I am referring to my too-adorable-for-words babies! And, I am also referring to the unbelievable artwork that their Aunt Julie made for their rooms!! Seriously, my sister-in-law is a super-duper talented artist. She can do it all...photography, drawing, painting, sewing, graphic design, everything. She's like Martha Stewart, but young and cute and modern and cool. And, she made the cutest things for Cati and Gus's rooms. I can't even tell you how much we love them. Not only will they look perfect on the kids' walls, but they mean a lot to us because they were made with love by Julie, especially for our kiddos!
For Cati's room, which is bright and colorful...

For Gus's room, which has a sort-of vintage cowboy theme...

If you haven't already done so, go to the little thumbnail under "Links" (or click here) and check out Julie's website and her adorable, handmade necklaces.
No comments:
Post a Comment