Sunday, August 27

Weekend

Hurray for the weekend! I needed it. I've been in Chicago on business and I've come to the conclusion that I'm too old and set in my ways for business travel. So, it's a good thing that this was my last business trip for a long while.

No word on our PGN status, but we did get a little bit of good adoption news on Friday...we found out that because they are siblings, Catalina and Gus are considered one case in PGN. Louie and I were concerned that if they were being reviewed as two separate cases, one could be ready to come home a lot sooner than the other. While we are definitely ready for them to come home, splitting them up would be the worst case scenerio. Catalina would be devastated if that happened because she adores her little brother. It is very good news that we won't have to deal with the possibility of one coming home before the other.

Not much more to report. I've recently heard of a few families that came out of PGN in six weeks, so let's all hope & pray for some good news in the next few weeks. For now, I'll leave you with some photos from my visit last weekend with adorable, little mamas, Natalie & Mary Ann.

M&N4M&N9

M&N7

2 comments:

The Frugal Countess said...

You look so chic shopping with your Tiffany bag! It won't be long now that shopping will be done with a diaper bag! (And probably not dressed quite as glamorous either!) Such fantastic news that the babies will stay together!!!!

Erica said...

Hi! I found your blog via Holly G's, and I wanted to tell you how beautiful your children are!

I hope you're out of PGN very soon, and have them home forever.

We live in Fairfax, VA, and adopted two babies from Guatemala, they're now 9 months old.

Good luck!!!
erica