No news about our PGN status. And, unfortunately, 'no news' doesn't necessarily mean 'good news' when you're talking about PGN. Judging from the online forums, it looks like PGN has begun reviewing July entries, but I don't think they've gotten to our entry date yet. And, even when they do, it doesn't mean that we'll get out at that time. I know several people that have been in PGN for over three months and are still waiting.
Several people from our adoption agency went to Guatemala City over the weekend. They visited with the lawyers and several of the children that they are placing. We sent Cati and Gus a photo album filled with pictures from our last trip. Abuelita got it for them and it was pretty fancy...we were able to record messages to the kids on each page of the album. Our agency coordinator explained to Catalina how to replay the messages. She said that Cati was so excited about it and was running around showing it to everyone! She also said that Rosita asked her to put it away at one point and she was upset and didn't want to. I'm so glad she loved it!
Gus turned 4 months old on Saturday!! We are really, really hoping to have them home by the time our baby boy is 6 months old. I don't know whether that's a realistic goal, but it's what we're praying for.
One last thing...two of my best friends on the planet came to visit me over the weekend! It was wonderful and just the break I needed. I'll post a photo or two when I get back home (I'm in Chicago on business right now). Thanks to my lovely friends for making the trip and for cheering me up!
Tuesday, August 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment