Tuesday, September 5

My new ride!

DSCN5108

Yep, that's right...a minivan! And I love it! I mean, really love it! You'd think that I had just gotten a BMW or something as excited as I've been. It's beautiful and comfortable and now all I need is two carseats and two kiddies to fill them!

No news on the adoption. But, this week I'm trying to give myself a vacation from adoption stress. My mantra is...I can't bring them home any faster by worrying myself to death. So, this week, I'm just not doing it. Now, I'm sure that those of you that know me well are laughing hysterically at the thought of me not being stressed over something. But, even though it's easier said than done, I'm really going to try.

We're starting my stress vacation by calling Catalina and Rosita this afternoon! I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Mellie said...

Congratulations! It's beautiful. We'll have to go to lunch soon so I can check it out.

Anonymous said...

UBBVOAWE SAW THE MINI VAN AND WE LOVE IT. WE ALSO SAW THE SHOWER PICTURES. AB YOU NOT STRESSED OUT BY NOW??? WE HAVE OUR FINGERS CROSSED THAT THINGS FALL INTO PLACE SOON.
LOVE
NANNY & UNCLE DANNY