I was tagged by my friend, Stephanie, and now I'm supposed to post the contents of my purse on my blog. The contents are riveting, let me tell you...
- Wal-profen for my horrible adoption-stress/TMJD/allergy headaches
- Target-brand Purell
- This morning's to-do list
- 3 receipts (Michael's, Chamberlin's, and Jason's Deli)
- Wallet
- Planner
- Photo album, boasting 35 photos of the cutest children I've ever seen (mine!)
- Cellphone
- LeSportsac bag containing powder, 7 lipglosses, 2 chapsticks, 3 lipliners, 5 ponytail holders, and a safety pin
- Ahava hand cream
Wednesday, November 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Do you think you have enough lip stuff in there??? :)
It's an addiction, my friend. No matter how many lipglosses I have, I still buy more. Just you wait until beautiful Gia is a teenager and she'll probably be addicted, too. : )
You keep a pretty neat purse! That will change when "the most beautiful children you have ever seen" arrive! Will need to get a bigger purse...trust me!
Post a Comment