
Once again, I'm home from a wonderful visit with our beautiful children. The kids were amazing. I'm in awe of how precious their little personalities are and how sweet and special each of them is.

Catalina is more clever and spirited than ever! That girl kept us laughing the entire trip. She is very imaginative, always coming up with little make-believe scenerios. She and I called Louie every night and she would just talk and talk to him about what we did each day. She is really affectionate with Gus and constantly tries to make him smile and laugh.

Gustavo is just a little dream! I don't know how else to describe him. He's so good-natured. He smiled and laughed the entire trip. Just like last trip, he only cried when he was hungry or tired or uncomfortable. He's eating rice cereal and fruit now, so that was a fun, new adventure. My mom helped out with him so much when I was busy with Catalina (which was a lot). I was really thankful that she came along and was so happy to help. One more thing about Gus...like most babies his age, he loves it when people talk to him. But, he obviously favors his big sister over anyone else. When she comes around, if she just says "Hola" to him or says his name, he goes nuts and kicks and smiles and laughs. He's crazy about her and I think it's just the sweetest thing. I am so thankful that they are together, which is where they belong.

My time with the kids was amazing. I am so glad that I went for another visit. But, this time, it was more difficult than ever to leave them. I'm still sad and I don't think I will stop being sad until they are home for good.
I talked with our facilitator during the trip and he said that we shouldn't worry. The average PGN timeline is three months or more at this point, so he really expects us to hear something soon. If we don't hear within the next three weeks or so, our attorney will meet with the folks at PGN to make sure that everything is alright.
If you'd like to check out all of the pictures from my trip, click here and go to the "Third Visit" set. Thanks again for keeping up with this process and for your prayers and encouragement. Please continue to pray that the kids will be home soon and that their parents will have patience.

5 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am SO in love with your children!!! They are so beautiful... so much spunk and personality... so happy... so photogenic... Aaaaahhhhh! Can not wait to meet both of these angels. Gus is SO strikingly handsome... great match for our Anne! :) Ha! God bless you and your children, and bring them HOME soon! Love you and miss you,
Georgeanna, Ted & Anne
Abby, the kids are so big and look so happy!!! Gus is now a little boy with such a happy face, and Catalina's a beautiful as ever. I'm praying for your family every day.
Abby, they're gorgeous. I'm praying that PGN sets you free this week. Next trip will be amazing - when you get to take them with you. (((HUGS)))
OMG - Your children our gorgeous! I know how hard these trips are - been there done that - IT STINKS!!
I am saying prayers that your next trip to bring them home will be SOON:)
Julia
Abby,
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Cati and Gua are two of the most gorgeous kids I have ever seen and Cati is definitely the sweetest. I remember when you met her in the lobby(in GC) and she walked right up to you and gave you a hug and a kiss and showed you her pretty dress. They will be home soon.
:)Holly
Post a Comment