Today is our 99th day in PGN. Let's just say that I'm not exactly thrilled. And, just to add a little more joy, today is a Guatemalan holiday (All Saints Day). Unless we got out of PGN yesterday and the news is just slow in getting to us, I'm expecting that we'll join the few, the impatient, and the not-so-proud members of the 100+ club.
I'm focusing on our upcoming trip. I leave Saturday and will meet my mom in Atlanta, then we'll fly together to Guatemala City. I cannot wait to see Catalina and Gus! There is absolutely no way for me to explain to you how much we miss them. Say a prayer for Louie because he's really sad about missing this trip.
Wednesday, November 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well maybe Mr. PGN is just waiting for you to arrive in person to sign the babies out. I suspect you will not be checking out of the Marriott as planned if that happens!! ;-)
Where in Orlando are you guys? We just brought our 14monthold son home, and are waiting for our 23month old daughter. We are in CLermont!
we are praying for your safe travels my dear sweet friend. best of luck. i just know your little angels will be so happy to see you.
Hope you're having a great trip. When do you get back? We need to have lunch and catch up!
Post a Comment