Gone are the positive postings, Mary Ann! Today I'm just blue. I started the morning by torturing myself with the amazing and precious videos from my last trip to Guatemala. I love seeing their faces and smiles, hearing Gus laugh the most adorable, little belly-laugh and hearing Cati call me "Mama," but, afterward, it haunts me for the rest of the day.
We're really hoping and praying that we'll get good news this week. Everyone reading this please join us.
Tuesday, December 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I am praying for you all throughout the day - that you get news this week. I have my friends praying for you too. (((HUGS)))
Praying for you and for the children...
dawnz
Try and stay STRONG Abby...keeping in mind those precious words that you wrote not long ago...'We are reminded today that we should wait on God's timing because He does not make mistakes. Our children will come home just when they should.'
I know it has to be excruciating...but take comfort in knowing just how many of us are praying for the Caputo family!
xoxo...LARA
You are DEFINITELY in my prayers. It's time for Gus and Catalina to come home.
Abby and Louis - I have been praying for you each morning. It will happen...just in Jesus' timing.
You are in my prayers. I am praying for GOOD News soon!!! Those babies need to be at home.
You don't know me but I saw your beautiful children on Steph's blog --I am praying for you!!! Hang in there --I know it is hard!!!--They will come home!!! Hugs
Still praying, friend.
Sending prayers from Tampa!
Love, Fraser
Just wanted to drop a note and let you know I'm praying for you. We're on day 147 so know you're not alone in this and there is someone who knows exactly how you feel. Some days are good, and some days it feels like he's never coming home. Faith and prayer are the only things that keep me going. God bless, and hang in there.
Post a Comment