My little brother is 27 years old today! I can't believe it. I remember the day he was born. I went over to a friend's house while my parents went to the hospital. I have this vivid picture in my mind of me and my friend jumping up and down in front of her sliding glass door because we were excited about my new little arrival!! Now, he's all grown up...a husband, a PhD, a soon-to-be MD, and just a very, very nice and good guy. Maybe today Doc, Murphy, and I will jump up and down in front of our sliding glass to celebrate his #27!
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that your new year has started off well. Ours was very nice. Since our agency coordinator was out of the office for a week and our Guatemalan facilitator's office was closed, I took a nice little break from the computer. Now, it's back to business and I'm ready to talk to our coordinator today. Hopefully, she'll give us a better idea of when we'll travel. I'll let y'all know when we hear from her.
Hope everyone has a great day, especially Matt! Love you, bub!
Tuesday, January 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Matt!!!
I'm on pins and needles, up here, waiting on PINK with you guys.
PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK, PINK,
CCOOOMMMEEE OOONNNN PINK!!!!!!!
THINKIN BOUT YA AND PRAYING FOR YA!!
JULIA;):)
Post a Comment