You have beautiful children and they are yours. They know it in thier hearts. God is at the heart of all adoptions. He created adoption. He chose us - we did not chose him. He adopted each of us into his kingdom when we were saved. On the cross - Jesus adopted John as his brother - he told John, "Behold your Mother." He called John into his family to be his earthly brother to look out for his mother Mary.
I do not undertand why some of us have to endure such difficult and painful time in our lives. I don't.But I do know that when he created Gus and Catalina - he had you in mind. He loves those little ones sooo much that he placed them in your path to allow them the blessing of knowing the love of Jesus and to have the best love Momma and Daddy could give thier kids - the love of God:)
He is in control - even when it looks bleak. Barrios is not in control of these litle one's lives - God is -
My heart hurts with you as a Momma and I am holding you and your husband close in prayers and I close my eyes and see Jesus holding your babies until you can again!
6 comments:
You have beautiful children and they are yours. They know it in thier hearts. God is at the heart of all adoptions. He created adoption. He chose us - we did not chose him. He adopted each of us into his kingdom when we were saved. On the cross - Jesus adopted John as his brother - he told John, "Behold your Mother." He called John into his family to be his earthly brother to look out for his mother Mary.
I do not undertand why some of us have to endure such difficult and painful time in our lives. I don't.But I do know that when he created Gus and Catalina - he had you in mind. He loves those little ones sooo much that he placed them in your path to allow them the blessing of knowing the love of Jesus and to have the best love Momma and Daddy could give thier kids - the love of God:)
He is in control - even when it looks bleak. Barrios is not in control of these litle one's lives - God is -
My heart hurts with you as a Momma and I am holding you and your husband close in prayers and I close my eyes and see Jesus holding your babies until you can again!
In His Love,
Julia
Omgoodness, Julia's comment made me cry. No words. Ditto.
make that three. My heart hurts for you, too. I'll keep you in my prayers!
Make that 4. Julia is great with words. Your babies are so adorable. They will be home soon in your arms forever. You are in my prayers.
Still praying for you and those beautiful little ones. You all deserve to be together. God bless.
Make that five. love and prayers always. Aunt Nat
Post a Comment