three kids, two dogs & mountains of dirty laundry
They're so cute. Gus is such a man of leisure in his one-sies!
Look like they are ready to come home to me!!!!Praying them home!JUlia
SO cute. They look gorgeous. And I agree with Julia- they look ready to come home :)
They are beautiful. I am praying they come home soon. God Bless.Kelli
Oh my goodness...they just get more and more gorgeous! Still praying for you!dawnz:)
Okay girl. I think this is the week - I really believe it in my heart. Keep the faith, friend. They're almost home.P.S. They are so delicious I can't stand it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They're so cute. Gus is such a man of leisure in his one-sies!
Look like they are ready to come home to me!!!!
Praying them home!
JUlia
SO cute. They look gorgeous. And I agree with Julia- they look ready to come home :)
They are beautiful. I am praying they come home soon. God Bless.
Kelli
Oh my goodness...they just get more and more gorgeous! Still praying for you!
dawnz:)
Okay girl. I think this is the week - I really believe it in my heart. Keep the faith, friend. They're almost home.
P.S. They are so delicious I can't stand it!
Post a Comment