Sorry that I'm so slow in posting lately, it's just that there hasn't been much to report. If I were guessing, I'd say that we'll travel sometime during the weeks of the 15th (Ford Thomas's 1st bday, btw!!) and/or the 22nd. The official word from the agency is that our facilitator expects the new birth certificates to be complete by the end of this week. Then, he'll submit us to the Embassy and it will take a couple of days for them to issue us an appointment (known in the adoption world as "Pink," I think because the appointment information comes on a pink slip). Once we get pink, then we'll be on our way to pick them up. We just can't wait to see them again and to bring them home!
**This update was for you, Kate! I didn't want you to be disappointed when you checked the blog today and found that there was no new posting, again.
Tuesday, January 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey, COME ON PINK!
I check your blog from time to time as my children allow. Before you know it, they will be home and you will be looking for 5 minutes to yourself.
Make the most of your time before you leave.
They will be home before yopu know it now.
FINALLY!!!!!
Kerry
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PINK!!!! I can't wait to hear the good news!! Are you crazy getting everything ready??? I am so excited for this - I wish I could be there to see you picking them up. It is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now take care of my future daughter and son in law - we are going to let you do your attachment thing then I'm coming to see those babies!!!!
I am expecting really good news very soon from you guys and I cannot wait to see them in your arms for GOOD!!!!!
Julia:)
UGH!!! I know it seems like it is taking forever. The holidays really got everything behind. Good luck and I will be watching to see when you go and when you get home!
Ashley Jones
Post a Comment