Speaking of our house, I thought I'd share with you some pictures of the kids' rooms.
Their playroom. It's all organized right now, but Nat was quick to point out it won't stay that way for long. I'm okay with that and would actually prefer it that way because that would mean our angels were home and playing their little hearts out. Murphy loves that rug. I hope he does okay with Catalina and Gus because he is very territorial and protective (do we all remember when he tried to attack the pet sitter?). He has been good with kids in the past, so we're crossing our fingers.

Cati's room. Aunt Jules did the artwork and we are crazy about it. Her room is so fun and cute. I love to just go in there and hang out. I can't wait for her to see it and all of her toys and clothes. The CBKs were mine...Alicia Mae and Nancy (can't remember her middle name). I'm glad my mom kept them because I think that Cati will have fun with them.


Gus's room. Aunt Jules also did the amazing artwork above his crib. The huge print is from Hatch Show Print and it's a little reminder of our favorite place in the world. My grandfathers (see the pictures below) were the inspiration for this room. And, yes, that is me and Matt on the horse, whose name was Lucky Prince Star Hardee.



8 comments:
Abby, the kids' rooms look AMAZING!
I'm terribly excited for you!!!
Your children's rooms are wonderful!! I can just imagine the look on Cati's face when she sees her room fit for a princess. They are very lucky children and you are very blessed parents.
Hang in there a little bit longer... the pain of the wait will soon be a distant memory!! You have more people praying for you than you know.
Sarah & Sophie
Luv it - luv it!!!
Two gorgeous rooms for two gorgeous kids!!!
Catalina's room is edible.......
JUlia:)
I can see why you are crying... I am crying just looking at the rooms they are coming home to!
Don't you wish you could just close your eyes and open them and it all be over!!!!
The rooms are SO sweet! :) It is going to be so precious that first night you tuck them in those beds.
I think the wait from out to pink is by far the worst. There is no pain like it. But when you get that call or email...your world will change in that instant and all this agony of the wait will just melt away. You are so very close. Just plug away one day at a time and know that we are rooting for you.
dawnz
www.prayingthemhome.blogspot.com
I love their rooms, Ab. They are just precious - but they won't be complete until Gus and Catalina are home and living in them. You're almost there - hang on. ((((HUGS))))))
The rooms are adorable. Thanks for all of the updates. It won't be long now. Stacey
Their rooms are gorgeous!!! Hang in there you are so so so close --I can't wait to see your beautiful children in your arms soon!!!!! xoxoxo hugs!!!!!
Post a Comment