Monday, July 9

Fun weekend

We had a lovely weekend...spent tons of time with the kids, got to go out on a date on Saturday night (our first meal together alone since the kids came home and I didn't even cry...thanks Dave & Doreen!!), took the kids swimming. Lots of fun! Here are some photos from the past few days.

This is what happens if we don't push all the playroom chairs under the table very well!

IMG_0025 IMG_0027

Catalina is crazy about both of our dogs. She always says, "Mama, look at Murphy. He's sooooo sweet and cuddly and white!" But, Murphy kind of does his own thing and doesn't really stand for Catalina climbing all over him. He's more of a mama's boy (like Gus). Doc, though, is practically Catalina's jungle gym. They are buddies and are together all the time. The thought of Catalina seeing what Louie and I saw last Friday morning (seizure) makes me feel sick.

IMG_0100
IMG_0005 IMG_0033

One of Louie's doctors gave Catalina a gift card to Build A Bear, so we went there on Saturday. I guess I should have known better than to go on a weekend. It was worse than going to Chuck E. Cheese on a Friday night. So crowded, with kids running around screaming that they needed this cell phone or pager or stroller for their bear. Not really my scene, and it wasn't really Catalina's either...she seemed stressed by all the decisions she had to make. In the end, she got a bear, whom she named Kitty Cat, that she really, really loves!

IMG_0084 IMG_0086 IMG_0089 IMG_0092

Gussy went into the pool for the first time this weekend! He thought the water was really amusing...he kicked it and smacked it with his hands and laughed when I spinned him around in it! As usual, Catalina had a great time, too.

IMG_0106
IMG_0125
IMG_0113 IMG_0122

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Catalina a lefty? I noticed she was using the mouse with her left hand. I think Ford is a lefty, also (but it may be too early to tell). So, we'll have 3 Lefty's in the family! Love, Nat