I don't have time for a full-blown posting, so I'll just post some pictures from our week, thus far. Church on Sunday and the park on Monday and Tuesday. More soon!
I can't believe Gus got a hair cut. It looks great! Looks like you guys are having a blast. you are so good to take pictures all over. The ones at the fountain are my fav. Talk to you soon
What a beautiful and HAPPY family! I know that you are enjoying every minute with those cuties (well some minutes more than others if it is anything like my household!) Hugs, boo
6 comments:
Gus looks sooooo cute with his haircut and Cati looks very pretty in her brown dress (their mama looks pretty too).
I love the picture of them holding hands walking down the sidewalk! So sweet!
I can't believe Gus got a hair cut. It looks great! Looks like you guys are having a blast. you are so good to take pictures all over. The ones at the fountain are my fav. Talk to you soon
Abby--I have that same dress you are wearing! I have it in Navy and Black and I Loooooove it!
What a beautiful and HAPPY family! I know that you are enjoying every minute with those cuties (well some minutes more than others if it is anything like my household!) Hugs, boo
Ohhh they are SO sweet!!! I love seeing how they are growing. They are so happy and healthy!
Keep in touch!
Bibi
Glad to see you guys are doing well:)
JUlia:)
Post a Comment