Thursday, September 6

Long weekend

Sorry that it has been so long since I posted. We had a nice Labor Day weekend. Tried to go to the beach on Saturday, but the moment we stepped out of the car, it started to rain. We sat in the car for a while and then realized that it wasn't stopping anytime soon.

Here we are waiting out the rain. Gussy thought he was so funny wearing Cati's sunglasses. My mom said he looks like Roy Orbison. Ha!

IMG_2256 IMG_2257

We went to the aquarium and it was the first time Gus got to enjoy the little water park with Cati. He followed her everywhere she went!

DSCN2590

DSCN2595

We took some family photos on Sunday when we were dressed up for church. It seems like we don't ever take many pictures that include all four of us, so I'm glad we got a few good ones.

IMG_2294

IMG_2290

IMG_2316

Here are some other pics of our little cuties over Labor Day weekend:

DSCN2618

IMG_2406 IMG_2408



DSCN2541

DSCN2538

4 comments:

UKNat said...

I miss your sweet family. I can't wait to see you NEXT WEEKEND and I can't wait to see all of you next month! Nat

Mellie said...

As always, love the pictures!

Candy said...

Hey girly love the family pic's...guess what we may be crazy enough to start again...the little boy is 8 months already...no fostering this go round...Hugs Candy and Kya Blu

thekyashow.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

I haven't commented here in forever, but I just had to say how much I've loved watching your family grow. The kids are beautiful and obviously thriving! Thanks for sharing them. :)
d:)