
Notice Gussy in the background climbing into his stroller...



Oh, and I turned 33 on Friday. We ate dinner at our favorite little pizza place and Louie surprised me with a beautiful necklace that I have been admiring. Catalina got 'me' a "little computer," a Vtech learning toy that she has been wanting. Louie took her shopping for my birthday gift last weekend. He said that everything she picked out for me was Dora-this or Diego-that, then she saw the little computer and said something like, "Mama will luf to teach me lots of fings on that lil' computer, Papa." How could he turn that down?
Here's a cute picture of my greatest gifts while we were waiting for a table at Cappy's. Louie was bouncing them on his knees like a horsie and they were laughing hysterically. It was adorable!


3 comments:
I can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks. Ford talks about you all the time. Happy Birthday! Nat
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am such a bad friend that I didn't remember your special day! I actually remember talking about it last year - so I am awful. :( :(
It sounds like you had a great day, though! And I know you *will* luv teaching fings to Cati on the computer. (Bennett calls it a McPuter) Cati looks so grown up in her soccer outfit!
How is everything going? Are you done with your papers?? P.S. I read that blog - oh my gosh, bawling bawling bawling. But it really blessed me to see that family's faith in the Lord. I KNOW I wouldn't be that faithful. Wow. Okay, sorry for the comment/novel. Besitos por tus ninos. :) :) :)
Cati's going to be a superstar. First swimming, then gymnastics, and now soccer! Watch out boys, here she comes. Gus has so many teeth now! It's all awesome, and I'm glad you had great birthday.
Post a Comment