Tuesday, February 26

Not a moment too soon

We received notification from the U.S. Embassy in Guatemala today that they issued Max's pre-approval! If our social worker report has been completed, then we'll be going into the dreaded PGN muy pronto. Bring it on...the sooner we're in PGN, the sooner we'll be out!

8 comments:

trixie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
trixie said...

Sorry - I posted my comment before I checked it. Cati's hair looks precious, and Gussie is adorable, as is Max. What a great looking family. I enjoy reading about the kids.
Love Grace

The Frugal Countess said...

I've been STALKING to see when it'd come!! Yahoooooooo!!!!! I don't think PGN will be at ALL like you experienced it last time - I think it should be cut and dry and baby Max will be home this spring. :) :) :) YAY!!! God is SO good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mellie said...

Congrats! Best wishes on the rest of the process. He's precious!

nicholsjen said...

congrats caputos...all 5 of you!!! love! nichols

Lessen Family said...

Woo hoo! One step closer!!!

Jenny (Twin Mommy!!!) said...

Yeah Ab!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you and the picture is adorable. I am sure you are pumped to get some movement. Anything is good. I would love to meet up in A-town this summer. You let me know when you are coming and i'll be there!! Love you. Oh I had a dream about you the other night. High school flashback!!

Unknown said...

Hey! I have been worried that you haven't posted in a long time! Are you guys okay?