Monday, March 3

Sunny Weekend

The weather was beautiful this weekend and we were able to get out and enjoy it at an art festival downtown. There were crafts for the kids that Cati and Lolli really enjoyed.

IMG_7660

IMG_7666

We ate lunch in the grass and listened to a very cute teenage band play music from the 90's.

IMG_7604

Gus was all snuggly after waking up from a nap in the stroller.

IMG_7619

My family:

IMG_7626

Milton's air guitar has the cutest little smile!

IMG_7644

Yesterday before church, we stopped to take a couple of pictures.

IMG_7681

Gus took his book out in the front yard and sat down to "read" it. It was very cute!

IMG_7678

Yesterday afternoon, Louie's mom and aunt came by for a visit, so Louie and I took the opportunity to run some errands. I got to do a Target run without the kids and then to the mall to use a Sephora giftcard that I had!! After that, went out for Mexican food and sat on the patio. It was the perfect ending to a great weekend! Look, what's not to love about this picture: chips, salsa, guacamole, margarita, Diet Coke, sunshine, and my perfect little family!

IMG_7716

Oh, one more thing...at Target I found a wine whose label was designed and printed by the one-and-only, world-famous Hatch Show Print in our beloved Nashville. They did the save-the-date cards for our wedding and we have a few prints in our house to remind us of home. Of course, I had to buy one of each design:

IMG_7685

3 comments:

UKNat said...

Okay, the hatch show print wine labels are so cool...even cooler is that you can buy wine at Target!

I love the picture of you and Cati and Gus before church. You all look beautiful. That needs to be in a frame in Louie's office!

Glad y'all had such a fun weekend! I love and miss you! Natalie

stmclaughlin said...

Buying wine at Target? mind=blown

Actually just reminds me how silly TN can be about those things.

I love Gussy's shirt he wore to the art festival!

Hope ya'll are doing well. Miss you all!

Unknown said...

I have to agree with the above comment... the picture is gorgeous!! Louie should have a large one in his office!!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful world with all of us! Miss you all...