Tuesday, April 8

Celebrating Abuelo Loup's bday and the rest of our weekend

Sorry, I don't have much time to type, but I've already got the pictures lined up, so they'll have to tell the story of our weekend. The biggest thing about our weekend was that our a/c was (and still is!) out of order. Our 80 degree house has made me cranky and tired and my brain all fuzzy. Supposed to be fixed today. We tried to spend the weekend in places that were cooler than our home...eating out and celebrating Abuelo Loup's birthday in Orlando.

My cuties before heading to Glo & Loup's house:

IMG_8976

Cati & Papa cooling off in the pool:

IMG_8984

IMG_8987

Me making out with McDreamy Barbie:

IMG_9017

Abuelo Loup's cake:

IMG_9034

I love this pic because Cati loves sweets and she rarely gets to eat them. Poor thing, she couldn't even take her eyes off the prize long enough for a picture:

IMG_9036

The funniest thing that happened all week...we were all standing around the table after eating cake and Gus grabbed a fork and started sneaking bites of cake. We laughed until we cried! Even as they pulled him away and cleaned his hands, he was still reaching for more!

IMG_9043 IMG_9044 IMG_9045 IMG_9048 IMG_9050 IMG_9054 IMG_9055 IMG_9056 IMG_9059 IMG_9060 IMG_9061 IMG_9063

1 comment:

Lessen Family said...

Cute pics of Gus & the cake! Hopefully Louie doesn't get too jealous of McDreamy Barbie!!! I want the McSteamy one ;o)! I pray you have a safe trip to Guatemala and give Max great big kisses from his Guat friends, Matt and Addi!!!