



This has been kind of a low-key week for us. Park, playing, that kind of stuff. We went to Starbucks one morning (a cute pic below of the kids sharing a chair and some apple juice). Gus is at the cutest age right now. I feel like everything that he says and does is cute. And, honestly, he learns new words and phrases every single day. A couple of days ago, he replaced the phrase "Mama go?" with "Mama,[where] are you?" He pronounces it "ahhh you?" and it is always followed by his little footsteps, running around looking for me. When we were at Starbucks, we were sitting by this poor guy that had his computer and he was trying to do actual work. Gus was looking through the window at a squirrel running around. When the squirrel ran away and Gussy couldn't see it anymore, he started yelling at the top of his little lungs "SWIRL, AHHH YOU? AHHH YOU, SWIRL? MAMA, SWIRL ALL GONE! SWIRL, AHHH YOU?" I thought it was the cutest thing I had ever heard, but I'm sure the guy with the computer didn't appreciate it much.

Oh, and last week Doc somehow cut his face and we all had to pile into the car to rush him to the vet. This week, we were back so the vet could check it out again. The kids were unbelievably well-behaved during both vet visits. Gus has been walking around all week saying "Doc-dog boo-boo" and points to his own cheek.

Cati was really upset by these pictures of gross doggie teeth last visit, but this time she was laughing about them.

Of course, Gus has to do every single thing that his Cici does, which she finds so annoying but I think it's absolutely darling.

4 comments:
Here's hoping and praying that Kristi gets to bring both kids home this trip.
Let us know when we can wear pink for Max!
Your kids are too funny and cute!
The pictures are just great. Thanks
for sharing. We are keeping you all in our prayers. The kids are getting so big and just precious. Think PINK....
Hi, Abby. Great pics. It looks like we'll be leaving here on Wednesday night as planned. Sorry to miss you by a couple days, but it will be nice to get them home. Have a great trip, and I'll be watching for your updates.
I can't thank Cati enough for wearing pink! IT WORKED!!! We got Addison's pink yesterday afternoon! Her appointment is on Monday morning. We will be leaving to go home forever on Wednesday evening; however I am sad that we will miss you and Max! Have a fantastic trip and I will be checking your status, as regularly as I can with 2 kids :o)
With love,
Kristi, Matt and Addison
Post a Comment