Tuesday, May 20

Seriously, have you ever seen anything this cute?

My babies dancing in our front yard before church on Sunday:

IMG_1461

IMG_1462

IMG_1463

4 comments:

Jenny (Twin Mommy!!!) said...

hey ab - they are just precious. i love that they get along so well ( although I am sure there are moments) Sorry you were so sick! Glad you had great friends to help you out. Thanks for sharing the gorgeous pics. Love you!

UKNat said...

I've noticed that Cati has had on pink shoes in a few pictures. Has she branched out from wearing her black shoes all he time? Those are sweet pictures! Love, Nat

Lessen Family said...

Too cute!!!

Unknown said...

Precious!!! Thank you for sharing. I know (and can tell) they are the loves of your life! Keep the posts coming. We love staying updated in Tennessee ... Tell Louie hello for us!

Hugs and more hugs!