Our adorable, little school boy:

Cati is posing dutifully, but Gussy is more interested in a tiny lizard (which he pronounces like "scissor" with a "d" at the end):

Finally, she gave up!

Showing off his backpack after Papa dragged him away from the "scissor-d":


In the car:

On our way into the building:

When we first got to his room, Gussy walked into the classroom without even thinking or looking back to see if we were following. We quickly siezed the opportunity and snuck away. Then I came back for a few pics:



Louie was yelling at me that I would get kicked out if I kept taking pictures, so I had to stop at this point. Luckily, my friend, Jodi, was there and we comforted each other. Her boy, Harrison, is in Gussy's class and he was like Gus, crying everytime anyone else started crying in the room. And, at one point, Harrison made a break for the door, trying to casually let himself out of class (a move that I guess Gus picked up on because he tried it when I was doing my driveby).
Catalina, of course, did great at her drop-off. Her teacher is sweet and Cati seems to like her very much. She told us that her teacher looks like Bibi, so we think that has helped her already develop an affinity for Miss Kathy.

On our way out, we noticed this poster in the hall...Miss Kathy asked them what job they would like to have if they were in the circus. Look at my sweet girl's answer. I'm not surprised by it because, one, she loves animals and, two, she has never been to the circus.

4 comments:
Dog trainer??? Hehehehe. I remember seeing the pictures of her when she came home and she didn't like the dogs too much:)
Gia starts school on September 10th. She will go three days per week (2.5 hours each day). I told Zo that we should pay the whole year in advance in order to get the 5% discount and he said, "What if she gets expelled?". I said, "If she does get expelled then our problem is a little bigger than some lost money".
Little Gus is breaking my heart. He will be OK in no time. I cannot believe how big he is getting.
Matt & Addi had a rough time in the beginning for daycare, but they love it now. I wouldn't worry about the drive-by...I called a couple of times their first day.
They're both getting so big!!! I'd love to get your 3 kids and my 2 together sometime!
I laughed out loud! Take that baby to a circus will ya? ;-)
Little Gussy baby - he's so little and big all wrapped together. I know you are aching for him while he's having a rough time. He'll probably do much better the 2nd (or 6th) day. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Everybody drives by. I walked by Alex's room 2 times and had 2 other people do it, too and call me for a report. :)
aj
Post a Comment