Saturday, September 27

Grandparents' Day

Friday was Grandparents' Day at Catalina's school. Louie's parents were in attendance and we had a very nice time. I wish that my parents could have been there, too, because I know they would have loved it.

There was a little program at the beginning which consisted of a little Bible message and then the kids sang a few songs. I had no idea that there would be a stage performance, otherwise I would have gotten there earlier to get better seats. Cati was so incredibly cute up there with all of her classmates!

IMG_3897

Gus was so excited, waving and waving at Cati up there on the stage. He brought with him to the program a tiny, little toy camera that he got when he went to the dentist. When he saw everyone with their cameras up in the air taking pictures, he followed suit.

IMG_3920

"God Bless America":



After the program, we were invited back to Catalina's classroom, where the kids sang more songs and presented their grandparents with handmade gifts (bookmarks and necklaces).

Miss Kathy and her pre-k cuties:

IMG_3932

"Days of the Week":




C & G with Abuela Glo and Abuelo Loup:

IMG_3940

Here are a few of Cati's projects that are on display at school...

Her "Me" collage:

IMG_3863

Her "Fancy Feet":

IMG_3868

Her tree on the "We are 'fall'ing for our grandparents" bulletin board:

IMG_3934

Holding her "Nice Nest":

IMG_3941

It was a great day! Thanks to Glo and Loup for coming. We all really appreciated it, especially Cati. She was so happy to have you there. Bibi and Grandad, y'all will make it to another one. I hope that you like the pictures and video that I took, since you couldn't be there. Oh, and your Grandparents' Day gifts are in the mail!

1 comment:

Matt said...

I love her Nice Nest!!!