Tuesday, November 11
Almost...
Sorry that I haven't posted lately. We've been busy. We got the final word on Max's adoption last week, and we'll be traveling to Guatemala on Friday for his pick-up trip! We are so thankful and happy, there are just no words to describe it adequately! I promise that I'll post from Guatemala to let you know how things are going. Thanks for all of your prayers and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Finally! I've been dying to know the final plan - I'm so EXCITED for you guys!!! You're about to have THREE kids! Could you have imagined this in your wildest dreams? You and Louie are officially outnumbered!
I know I've said it before - but this adoption is nothing short of a miracle. It truly is. Praying for lots of travel mercies and for an event-free Embassy appointment. xoxoxoxoxo
P.S. LOTS of pictures please!~!!!!
I am so excited for you guys...I can't stop thinking about it. I am praying that all goes well and that baby Max adjusts well to his new, wonderful family!
YIPPPPIEEEEE!!! I wish I could be there to take pictures of you guys!!!
Wahoooo!!!! Max is coming home! Get ready for one wild ride. God Speed my friend! ILY, boo
Have a safe trip. Anxious to meet Max. Love ya all.
It's Friday night here and I'm hoping you are snuggled up with baby Max. You guys have been in my thoughts and prayers and I am praying for a safe journey there and back. Your faith is strong, and for that you have been greatly blessed! ILY! boo
Post a Comment