Here they are with sweet Lolli (we cherish every minute they get to play with her because she and her family are moving back to Seattle in two months...I don't even want to talk about it, so I'm pretending that it's just not happening):


With their buddy, Harrison (btw, Harrison is in Gussy's preschool class and he is so enamored with Catalina that everytime we arrive to pick-up Gus, Harrison comes to the door and gives Catalina a hug. Every, single time, it's the sweetest thing!):

With silly Papa:

That week, we had a bit of a cold spell. Not sure if I posted this picture already, but it's so cute, it deserves posting again. Here are my little bears all bundled up for the cold (look at how Gussy has his hand in his pocket...he does that now and it's so cute to me, makes him look like a little man):

Last weekend, we went over to Orlando for cousin AJ's first birthday party. Tia Missy did a great job with his party and we had a wonderful time. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the cute, little birthday guy, but I did get pictures of my boys playing in Missy and Adam's backyard. I guess we need to get them a little basketball goal because they sure did love playing with this one!


After the party, we made it back to Tampa in time for the Gasparilla fireworks. I wasn't feeling well, so Max and I stayed home while Louie and the kids walked over with the Perques for the fireworks show.
Bundled up again:

Catalina and Ali playing after the fireworks...sweet, sweet girls:

I don't know if you noticed, but Cati got her hair cut about 3 inches a few weeks ago. And, I got mine cut last week, I think. So, here we are showing off our new hairdos before church on Sunday:

Oh, one last cute pic...Louie called me into the play room one night to sneak a peak at Gussy playing by himself. He was wearing an apron and serving his little doggie supper, singing as he went. I HAD to take a picture because it was so, so cute:

Okay, this has been longer than I expected. Got to get breakfast ready. Have a great day!!

2 comments:
Ab - i love your short hair, it is so cute. I also love the play kitchen. I think we are getting one very similar for the twins birthday! I love the 'cold' spell. We are having one as well, but should be over by the end of the day. : )
I love your new hair cuts! Love, Nat
Post a Comment