Monday, April 13

Exhausted from Easter!

We had such a fun Easter weekend, so much so that we were all tired today and two little boys that I know were extra-franky (frowny/fussy & cranky) all day long. Hopefully, we'll be able to catch up on our rest soon.

As usual, I have a million adorable pictures from this weekend, but I'll try to narrow down only my favorites to show you. First, I'll start with Saturday. Louie went golfing with his dad and uncle to celebrate his dad's birthday. Catalina scored an invitation to ride along in the golf cart and brighten up their day! She had so much fun and Louie really did, too. He loved having her there and he said she was so incredibly well-behaved (I'm not surprised)!

Abuelo Loup, Cati, and Tio Dave (Louie said that they were smoking cigars and that Catalina was really giving them a hard time about it, saying that it would make them sick and that it was very bad...that's my girl!):

IMG_0082

Cati and an alligator in the pond (I'm not proud that Louie took this picture...if I had been there, you better believe that she wouldn't have gotten within 100 yards of that alligator):

IMG_0084

Cutie-pie hanging out in the golf cart:

IMG_0098

IMG_0103

Next, she'll learn how to play. That would be a dream-come-true for Louie, to play golf with his little girl!!

So, the next day was Easter Sunday, of course. Gussy slept in Catalina's room with her on Saturday night, so they were up at the same time on Easter morning. We captured their expressions when they saw their loot from the Easter bunny (below)! Cati was smiley & clapping, but look how sleepy Gussy was!

IMG_0126 IMG_0129

Cati opening all the beautiful goodies that her city bunny gave her:

IMG_0132 IMG_0147
IMG_0153 IMG_0165

Gussy and his candy (he didn't get much, but that's what he focused the most on...in the second & last pictures below, he's smelling a chocolate bunny and his first fruit rollup ever):

IMG_0143 IMG_0149 IMG_0304 IMG_0173 IMG_0177 IMG_0178

In this picture, he is wishing Squirelly the Chipmunk and his Bink Bink a happy Easter!

IMG_0193

Here's sweet baby Max when he woke up and saw all the fun (look at the height of his hair in that first picture...he's following in his brother's footsteps!):

IMG_0196 IMG_0209 IMG_0229

IMG_0234

C & G helping him with his Easter basket:

IMG_0216

IMG_0220

Okay, I have to cut this short. More tomorrow from our Easter festivities. Love!

2 comments:

Jenny (Twin Mommy!!!) said...

I love franky!!! I am going to use that. We to have had much of that the last two days. I thought it was going to continue today after 1 hour of yelling and laughing in their room at nap time. But they finally crashed. Happy Easter to you guys! Hope it was a blessed one! Love you. Jenny

UKNat said...

Ford acted so bad on Easter that my mom's friend at church emailed me on FB and said, "Ford just wasn't himself today, was he?" I think all the Easter candy just made him hit a wall before lunch.

You're kids are beautiful! Ford said this week that he wanted to go to Gus' house, could we walk there? I told him we had to fly on a plane and he said let's go!

If y'all will have us, we'd love to come visit in the next month or two! We miss you terribly and I need to kiss Max!

Have a great birthday weekend for Gus. We sure wish we could be there. Love, Nat