We had dinner with Louie's parents at the Columbia in Ybor City:

Caputo boys...Louie, Max, Gussy, and Lou:

Cici and her abuelas:

We got all dressed up one day and took pictures on Bayshore Blvd. It's my all-time favorite place to run and I miss it already. I adore these pictures. Here are some of my favorites:






A little Caliyogurt to cool off after our pictures on Bayshore:



The most difficult thing about leaving Tampa was saying "good-bye" to our good friends there. I didn't take enough pictures, but here are a few from dinner with friends:


While the movers were busy packing up our things, my mom kept the kids busy by visiting Louie's aunt and uncle's house, playing at the park and having lunch with Connell and Ruffie. At one point, though, they were stuck at our empty house and they were bored out of their minds. They found the posters that Louie used when he proposed to me, so they started acting out the proposal to amuse themselves. Pretty stinking cute, if you ask me (see videos below)!

3 comments:
Then, did you pretend to drive to my house in the limo and have champagne? I LOVE it! It seems like a million years ago. Hard to remember life w/out out sweet babies. Love y'all!
I meant 'our sweet babies'
I love the video! That is such a cute keepsake...you are much better than me at taking video! Poor Molly...she hardly has any.
Post a Comment