Sunday, September 20

First weeks in Summerville

On our way to Summerville, we stayed the night in Orlando with Louie's parents. Then, we were off to our new home. It was a lllllong drive with three kids and two dogs in the car. To make matters worse, our dvd player stopped working about 10 minutes into the drive. AGH! Thank goodness for my mom and her help along the way or I don't think I could have done it.

And, after a long, hard drive spanning three states, what do you think my reward was??? Chips, salsa, and margaritas, of course!! Yes, I did finish it.

IMG_4121

Salud!

IMG_4124

Being that we moved to Summerville seven days before school started, priority number one was getting Cici registered for kindergarten. After we got that done, we went for ice cream at the old-timey pharmacy/soda shop on our cute, little town square.

IMG_4128

On our first Saturday morning in town, we checked out the local farmers' market. Loved it!

IMG_4142

Gussy dressed up for our outing!

IMG_4157

Sweet boys...

IMG_4159

IMG_4165

Only lasted for a little while until Max pitched a fit, throwing himself at Louie's feet...

IMG_4177

Back at home, Gussy hanging out with his best friends, Murphy and Doc (or, as Gussy calls them "Phee" and "Diggy"...he has a nickname for everyone!)!

IMG_4130

We love our backyard, which is much bigger and more fun than at our last house. My favorite part of having a great backyard is hearing the squeals and laughter while they're playing. Oh, and also, the sweaty little faces beaming as they bring me pretty, little blooms!

IMG_4181

IMG_4187

IMG_4195

IMG_4278

IMG_4289

IMG_4305

IMG_4321

IMG_4332

IMG_4433

IMG_4449

IMG_4559

IMG_4573

And these are those sweaty faces and flowers that I mentioned!!

IMG_4200

IMG_4697

IMG_4699

And, lastly, here they are playing in the moving boxes...the hundreds upon hundreds of moving boxes!!

IMG_4413

IMG_4419

2 comments:

Kara Oosterhous said...

Ab... those are some cutiepies you have there. Your new home looks beautiful. I hope everyone is adjusting well and making new friends. I think of you often and marvel at how flexible you have become! Hope training is going good for you... you are an animal! Love you, boo

The Williams said...

Such precious pictures Abby! I could just eat those kiddos up! :)